Friday, August 18, 2006

New Moon Music Fest


Things are coming along well up at "Fletch's". The list of musicians and bands keeps on growing and it looks like it's going to be a great mix of tunes! Unfortunately my brother Dave broke his arm last night moving some equipment. Hopefully he will be able to play bass in time for the show. I'm sure he will... he's very determined! This whole event was his idea, so make sure to wish him well and thank him when you see him.
The dates for the show have been altered slightly, but i don't think it will mess anyone up. Saturday night (Aug.26th,2006)is the main night of Music and the first musicians will be hitting the stage at 2pm, so make sure and get there early and claim your camping spot!
My good friends Matt and Andy Hoekstra have been helping Bob and i all week with various projects and i gotta' give 'em props! They are great workers and a lot of fun to hang out with. Make sure to thank them for all of their hard work!
I will put up some more info soon, and if anyone needs directions just leave a comment on this blog and it will be forwarded to me... or you can write to me at beechwoodbooking@hotmail.com
I look forward to seeing y'all at Fletch's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home