Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jerry and "UMA"

We played a party for our good friend Casey the other night up at the Farm, and as usual it all started out in "T.H.H."(sorry, i,ve been told i can't say the name...WTF?) Here's Jerry (in the dark) &Johnny making drinks for everyone...It turned into quite a little gathering. We played three rockin' sets too with a first-ever "Cold Shot" and reggae-ended "Caravan" along with another reggae-classic "Lively Up Yourself" We all had a great time and to those of you that came...thanks...

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

I wish I made it so bad!!! I had a taillight out on my car and thought it wouldn't be the best night to go out partying. Sorry I missed you. Happy Birthday Casey!!!

 
At 8:33 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

UMA's double-hattin' it and he looks like he's about 4 feet tall here....

 
At 10:50 AM, February 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2-hat Uma!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home